Executive ChefZ India
Seeking Executive Chef in Las Vegas, NV
- Create Indian-Fusion cuisine, unique seasonal & special event menus.
- Supervise & manage kitchen inventory & staff; manage guest relations.
- Represent restaurant at culinary events.
- Travel to multiple local restaurants as required on behalf of Z India.
Provided by The Las Vegas Review Journal
Z India is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug-free work environment.
- Plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities
- Modify menus or create new ones that meet quality standards
- Estimate food requirements and food/labor costs
- Supervise kitchen staff’s activities
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs
- Recruit and manage kitchen staff
- Rectify arising problems or complaints
- Give prepared plates the “final touch”
- Perform administrative duties
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Keep time and payroll records
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers