TV Producer-Director IIVegas PBS
TV Producer-Director II
Produce, research, write, and direct programs for educational television. Coordinates studio and remote location activities with production crew, engineers and other participants.
Salary: $22.60 per hour.
• High school graduation; college with a degree in radio, TV, and/or film production, communication, journalism; plus, one (1) year experience in television production; or, Six (6) years’ experience in television production.
• Valid driver's license and Copy of DMV driving history.
Full details & application information at https://www.vegaspbs.org/jobs/
Close Date: 9/26/2018
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug-free work environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list of Essential Duties and Responsibilities is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
1. Produces and directs programs for television including research, writing scripts, rehearsing, editing, and
2. Coordinates activities in the studio and on remote locations with supervisors, production crew, engineers,
and other participants.
3. Writes original television script; edits and programs other scripts.
4. Ensures that program content complies with Clark County School District policies.
5. Maintains budgetary control over program costs.
6. May act as moderator and interviewer.
7. Plans and prepares special events programming.
8. Conforms to safety standards as prescribed.
9. Performs other tasks related to the position, as assigned.