CAR WASH ATTENDANT
CAR WASH ATTENDANT
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
A Terrible’s Cashier is Great! At Terrible’s you will be more than an employee, you will be part of the Terrible’s Family. We have over 60 years of experience servicing our local communities and helping our employees grow long and prosperous careers within our family owned company.
- Scrub heavily soiled and hard to reach areas of vehicles, and pre-wash exterior areas of cars
- Provide assistance to customers in any area concerning car wash process
- Practices and follows all safety procedures.
- Practices and follows all Company Policy and Procedures.
- Customer interaction, as he/ she will have to “deliver” the finished vehicle.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and team members.
- Thank customer with sendoff message
- Maintaining the overall appearance of the car wash lot. Changing trash, sweeping lot, cleaning the customer waiting area, along with cleaning other areas of our facilities.
- Full Time Hours
- Paid Time Off
- Advancement Opportunities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks at once.
- Dedication to Integrity, Teamwork and Customer Service.
- The ability to maintain composure during time of uncertainty.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays on a rotational basis.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Ability to read and interpret documents in English, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to read and communicate verbally in English. Written communication skills in in English may also be required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standing for long periods of time
- Working outdoors for long periods of time
- The ability to list up to 45 lbs.
- The ability to stand, stoop, lift, wipe, reach and type without assistance from others.