ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
A Terrible’s Cashier is Great! At Terrible’s you will be more than an employee, you will be part of the Terrible’s Family. We have over 60 years of experience servicing our local communities and helping our cashiers grow long and prosperous careers within our family owned company.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all of our customers.
- Responsible for the appearance of store. Ensure that it is clean, neat, organized and provides a positive shopping experience for all.
- Responsible for accurate POS transactions.
- Responsible for the stocking and cleaning of the store.
- Maintain the cleanliness and management of the gas pumps and outside appearance of the store.
- Provide support to team members and promote a positive team environment.
- Full Time Hours
- Paid Time Off
- Advancement Opportunities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks at once.
- Dedication to Integrity, Teamwork and Customer Service.
- The ability to maintain composure during time of uncertainty.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous POS experience is a plus.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays on a rotational basis.
- Work Cards required for jurisdiction must be provided prior to start date.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Ability to read and interpret documents in English, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to read and communicate verbally in English. Written communication skills in in English may also be required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Valid Health Card
- Valid TAM Card
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standing for long periods of time
- The ability to list up to 45 lbs.
- The ability to stand, stoop, lift, wipe, reach and type without assistance from others.