Clerk CashierTERRIBLE HERBST
Join our team at Terrible's Roadhouse, the largest Chevron located in Jean Nevada!
Hiring Cashiers (must be 21) Porters/Stockers (must be 18)
All shifts available Benefits offered
Applicants, feel free to visit our Job Fair at Terrible Herbst Employment Center located at 3670 West Dewey Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89118, Thursday, August 9th, and Friday, August 10th from 9 am to 2 pm.
Terrible Herbst is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug-free work environment.
If you enjoy a fast-paced atmosphere and believe taking care of the customer is a top priority, join the grand opening team at Terrible’s Roadhouse out in Jean, Nevada!
Porter needed to perform daily cleaning functions of multiple properties including mop, sweep, dust, bathrooms, trash, stock supplies. Must be able to lift 50 pounds. 1+ year’s commercial cleaning experience preferred.
- Greet and assist customers in a friendly manner
- Run registers and make change
- Stock shelves with groceries. Stock cooler with beer, soda, water, etc.
- Keep restrooms clean
- Maintain general cleanliness of the store; mop, dust and sweep
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 21+ years of age, proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Must be able to obtain non-gaming registration
- Must be able to obtain a food handler’s card
- Must be able to obtain an alcohol awareness card
- Must be able to communicate with customers, work in a busy environment
- Stand for long periods of time, ability to bend, stoop and lift up to 45lbs