Service AdvisorTeam Ford
Team Ford Lincoln Now accepting applications for the following positions:
Can train the right candidate!
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Ford Lincoln is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug-free work environment.
- Greet customers when they arrive at the parts and service center and direct them to an available mechanic
- Consult with mechanics about necessary repairs and possible alternatives to expensive work
- Provide customers with in-depth information about available aftermarket and OEM (original equipment manufacturer) part options
- Answer questions about service outcome (after consulting with the mechanic if necessary)
- Advise customers about warranty protections and potential cost savings
- Help customers decide between trading in a car and fixing it through our shop
- Manage and oversee the service center’s workflow and scheduling
- Call customers to inform them of changes in service or to let them know their vehicle is ready for pick-up