Quick Lane Service AdvisorTeam Ford
Team Ford Lincoln Now accepting applications for the following positions:
Quick Lane Service Advisor
Can train the right candidate!
Email your resume to email@example.com
Team Ford Lincoln is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug-free work environment.
- Quick Lane Service Writers greet customers and assist them with any inquiries they may have
- Quick Lane Service Writers perform vehicle walk around and documentation of customer concerns to enable the Technician to properly diagnose and service the vehicle.
- Consult with customer on applicable service specials.
- Quick Lane Service Advisors prioritize required services, and be prepared to provide options upon request.
- Document declines for services and ask for follow-up on future service considerations
- Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes.
- Quick Lane Service Advisors remain involved with delivery of vehicle to customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns can be addressed.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled.
- Spend quality time building a relationship with the customer.
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer’s vehicle.