Administrative Coordinator/Customer FacingTake-A-Break Travel
Administrative Coordinator/Customer Facing
Las Vegas’ largest Vacation Ownership company is looking for an Customer Service type individual with some administrative skills who can operate with integrity and high standards while demonstrating an efficient and well-organized environment for our guests thus enhancing their overall experience.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains and always displays a professional and positive guest service attitude.
• Demonstrates a hospitable guest experience.
• Demonstrates good listening skills for any guest complaints.
• Takes responsibility to resolve guest issues and/or direct them to the most capable staff member to help resolve issue.
• Ensure that a high standard and level of guest satisfaction is achieved on a day to day basis by maintaining a zero-tolerance policy regarding rudeness and any other client service interactions.
• Performs in compliance with all Company policies as described in the Employee Handbook and all other Department procedures/policies.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
• Must accurately type 35+ words per minute.
• Light/Moderate Physical effort.
• Occasionally lift supplies or equipment.
• Occasional reaching, stooping, bending and kneeling.
• Occasional sitting position, standing and walking.
CALL 702.545.6823 AND MENTION CODE: ALOHA
Take A Break Travel is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug-free work environment.