Director of Membership Services
Director of Membership Services
The FT Director of Membership Services is a prominent customer service position representing
the Association. Responsible for greeting residents, visitors, vendors and employees in a pleasant
and welcoming manner most often in person but also by phone; delivering and collecting
information as needed. The position also supervises the Membership department.
Description of Duties:
• Ascertain nature of business and dispatch members to correct office.
• Process membership cards and annual golf passes and other related membership
• Accept membership fee payments and pre-paid activity from residents, guests.
• Document membership payments, files and updates member computer file.
• Assist in maintenance of rental property files and issues activity cards as required.
• Provide information relevant to the Association or membership fees.
• Prepare documentation for resale homebuyers relating to SCSCAI Rules, CC&Rs, and
• Research and distribute Guest passes.
• Update Security patrol with Emergency contacts.
• Log resident suggestions and complaints and report to the Executive Director.
• Maintain workspaces and filing in a professional and organized manner.
• Process employee cards and update related computer maintenance.
• Conduct group Orientations.
• Responsible for the budget pertaining to Membership Services
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to apply safe work practices.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Skilled in multi-tasking numerous projects at once.
• Skilled and attentive to details.
• Ability to stay organized, set priorities and meet deadlines.
• Proficient and skilled in Computer use to include Microsoft Office Suite-WORD, EXCEL
• Knowledge or familiarity with the Jonas system is a plus.
• Skilled in all areas of professional Customer service, with effective verbal and written
• Ability to maintain positive and pleasant demeanor under all conditions; even when
challenged to respond to negative comments.
• Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
Machines and Equipment Used:
• Phone System
• Postage Machine
• Badge system equipment-Camera and ID cards
• High School Diploma or GED
• Two years Customer Service experience.
• Valid driver's license and minimum state required auto insurance on personal vehicle if
used for work purposes.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
• Physical Demands: Walking, sitting, bending, and standing for prolonged periods. Lifting up
to 25 pounds. Sufficient strength and stamina to ensure a productive work environment
within an office setting.
• Work Environment: Risks and discomforts typical of an office/meeting environment.
Requires performing all job functions using all safety precautions and applying all SCSCAI
safety policies and procedures.
Deadline: until filled
Salary: Commensurate w/experience FT position includes an excellent benefits package.
To Apply: Include Cover Letter stating interest and salary history, Resume and 3 Professional
References. Include completed application for employment:
E-mail to: Jobs at Human Resources at email@example.com
Fax to: (702) 360-0428, Mail or hand-deliver in person (Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:00 pm) to:
Sun City Summerlin, Attn: Human Resources,
9107 Del Webb Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV, 89134
SCSCAI is an Equal Opportunity Employer