New Home Sales ManagerStoryBook Homes
Position: New Home Sales Manager
Reports To: Principal
At StoryBook Homes Las Vegas, we are committed to making the home buying experience as smooth and pleasant as possible. Our staff provides a relaxing and encouraging environment for our clients. We are seeking to fill the position of New Home Sales Manager to help round out our staff.
Under the direction of the Principal, the Sales Manager promotes, handles and finalizes the sale of new homes across multiple communities. In addition, Sales Managers successfully implement sales strategies in order to meet or exceed the Company’s financial goals
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Sell through standing home inventory
- Interact with Realtors and Buyers in person and over the phone to answer questions about active and upcoming communities, inventory, features, etc.
- Prepare all purchase transaction documentation and present to buyers and agents for ratification
- Communicate with escrow companies, lenders, appraisers, field crew, etc to ensure terms and conditions of purchase contract are met before closing date
- Monitor and record daily customer traffic reports
- Attend weekly Sales and Escrow meetings to review community and transaction statuses and sales strategies
- Conduct home demonstrations, showing prospective buyers features, benefits and value of the homes they are viewing
- Conduct meetings with buyers and Realtors to finalize sales
- Maintain a list of models and communicate with the field teams for proper maintenance and security
- Promote sales by participating in broker-sponsored events and presentations, community events, etc
- Perform competitive market research by visiting new homebuilders to determine strategic advantages and potential weaknesses
- Nevada Real Estate license
- Valid Nevada driver’s license with full coverage insurance and a reliable vehicle
- Strong proficiency with computers, Internet and Microsoft Office products
- Bi-lingual and industry experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Must interact well with team, customers, Realtors and Brokers
- Team player with strong work ethic
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, resourceful, organized and efficient
- New Home experience is NOT required
This is a general job description. Interested parties understand that the duties listed above may vary, be improved upon, or removed depending on need.
Storybook Homes is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug free work environment.