Marketing CoordinatorStoryBook Homes
The main function of the Marketing Coordinator position is to assist in creating, establishing, and maintaining marketing strategies in promoting the Company and its communities that will enable the Company to meet its goals and objectives.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Gathers and assembles information and analysis as needed for the company, Principal, Forward Planning and/or the Sales department in development of marketing strategies, presentation, etc.
- Assists in mailings, agendas, conference reports, and other materials related to marketing
- Markets the company to prospective clients as well as the general public as designated by the Principal. Ensuring the databases are up to date, and creative material meets company standards
- Compare company’s current advertising strategies with competitors, creating market analysis that can include competitive ads, where they ran, how distributed, cost factor
- Works with signage and printing companies to market the company and its communities
- Creates marketing and advertising plan for the Company’s homebuilding and commercial portfolios
- Various office tasks such as answering phones, filing, sending direct marketing material, proofreading, and other tasks as assigned
- Assists in design process of floor plans, features and models
- Works with staging and interior design company
- In charge of scheduling sales center hours and temp agents
- Lead new community launch process, cmas, merchandise models, target buyer profile, manage ad agency and grand opening events
- Review community traffic on a weekly basis.
Reports To: Sales Manager: Jason
Identify trends, make recommendations to improve traffic performance, monitor marketing trends and competitive activity.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education
- B.A. degree in Communications, Business, Marketing & Advertising or Public Relations
- Creative in design
- Work quickly and efficiently
- Great customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Administrative work
- Research, market research, data entry
- Unique idea thinking
- Branding knowledge
- Website knowledge/Seo/Sem/google ad words/word press/social media platforms
- Ability to give direction when needed
- Ability to work in a cross functional environment
***I understand that this is a general job description and that the duties listed above may vary, be improved upon, or removed depending on need. ***