Homebuilder SuperintendentStoryBook Homes
Position: Homebuilder Superintendent/Field Customer Service
Reports To: Director of Construction
At StoryBook Homes Las Vegas, we are committed to making the home buying experience as smooth and pleasant as possible. Our staff provides a relaxing and encouraging environment for our clients. We are seeking to fill the position of Homebuilder Superintendent/Field Customer Service to help round out our staff.
General construction apprenticeship working with the Subcontractors, and Customer Service with Homeowners. To ensure StoryBook Homes’ quality standards are built into our homes every day that the house is under construction and maintained until the homeowner takes possession.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Meet with building inspectors
- Reviewing prints
- Managing Subcontractors
- Dust Control SWPPP’s
- Safety Programs
- Reviewing job site cleanliness
- Customer service, working with team and homeowners
- Scheduling appointments with subcontractors
- Must have personal reliable vehicle and clean driving record
- Excellent customer service interaction
- Speak and Write proficient English
- Ability to handle many tasks and assignments concurrently through effective organization, prioritization, delegation and follow through
- College education preferred, but not required
- 3-4 years experience as a superintendent/assistant superintendent in a single-family production building or like schooling
- Some specialized training in construction industry related subjects
- Read and understand the MSA and all work agreements per project
- Capable of hearing warning bells, sirens, horns, etc.
This is a general job description. Interested parties understand that the duties listed above may vary, be improved upon, or removed depending on need. Storybook Homes is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug free work environment.