Field SuperintendentStoryBook Homes
General construction apprenticeship working with the Subcontractors, and Customer Service with Homeowners.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Meet with building inspectors
- Reviewing prints
- Managing Subcontractors
- Dust Control SWPPP’s
- Safety Programs
- Reviewing job site cleanliness
- Customer service, working with team and homeowners
- Scheduling appointments with subcontractors
Reports To: Director of Construction – JEFF
To insure StoryBook Homes’ quality standards are built into our homes every day that the house is under construction and maintained until the homeowner takes possession.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education
- Must have personal reliable vehicle and clean driving record
- Excellent customer service interaction
- Speak and Write proficient English
- Ability to handle many tasks and assignments concurrently through effective organization, prioritization, delegation and follow through
- College education preferred, but not required
- 3-4 years experience as a superintendent/assistant superintendent in a single-family production building or like schooling
- Some specialized training in construction industry related subjects
- Read and understand the MSA and all work agreements per project
- Capable of hearing warning bells, sirens, horns, etc.
***I understand that this is a general job description and that the duties listed above may vary, be improved upon, or removed depending on need. ***