At StoryBook Homes Las Vegas, we are committed to making the home buying experience as smooth and
pleasant as possible. Our staff provides a relaxing and encouraging environment for our clients. We are
seeking to fill the position of Assistant Superintendent to help round out our staff.
Major Areas of Responsibility
● Meet with building inspectors
● Reviewing prints
● Managing Subcontractors
● Dust Control SWPPP’s
● Safety Programs
● Reviewing job site cleanliness
● Customer service, working with team and homeowners
● Scheduling appointments with subcontractors
● Must have personal reliable vehicle and clean driving record
● Excellent customer service interaction
● Speak and Write proficient English
● Ability to handle many tasks and assignments concurrently through effective organization,
prioritization, delegation and follow through
● College education preferred, but not required
● 3-4 years experience as a superintendent/assistant superintendent in a single-family production
building or like schooling
● Some specialized training in construction industry related subjects
● Read and understand the MSA and all work agreements per project
● Capable of hearing warning bells, sirens, horns, etc.
This is a general job description. Interested parties understand that the duties listed above may vary, be improved upon, or removed depending on need. Storybook Homes is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug-free work environment.