Accounts Payable ReceptionistStoryBook Homes
The main function of the Accounts Payable position is the handling of check processing, posting invoices and check requests and creating spreadsheets and reporting
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Process and post invoices so that they may be paid within 72 hours
- Research all invoices in Mark System to ensure accuracy before payment
- Invoices must be approved for payment before they are entered into Mark System
- Invoicing to include G&A, sub-contractors and land development invoices
- Check requests needed no later than 24-48 hours
- Processing checks on a bi-weekly basis or more
- Check for proper lien releases, workers comp, auto insurance, liability insurance
- Required to maintain and update several spreadsheets for tracking purposes
- Track G&A, Utilities, Material Suppliers List, certificates of insurance, bank accounts
- Maintain PDF accounting files to track misc. paperwork
- Maintain loan statements and Vendor Sub accounts
Reports To: Controller
To ensure that all accounts reporting are accurately reported in a timely manner and to assist controller in accounting projects.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education
- Adobe Acrobat Writer
- Homebuilder software experience a Must
- Office Equipment
Serious inquiries only. Please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
StoryBook Homes has been in business for over 15 years. If you would like to work for a successful, stable and family run company then please send your resume and salary requirements.
StoryBook Homes is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug/smoke free work environment.