Hospitalist PhysicianSound Physicians of Nevada II
Hospitalist Physician Needed!!!
Las Vegas, NV BC/BE.
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug-free work environment.
• Provide excellent patient care.
• Create and recommend treatment plans.
• Take patient medical histories.
• Update patient information and charts with the latest findings and treatments.
• Order tests for healthcare staff to administer.
• Review and interpret test results.
• Respond to questions and concerns from patients about their health care and well-being.
• Discuss proper nutrition, hygiene, and self-care with patients to promote good health.
• Work with various medical staff such as an anesthesiologist, surgeons, and nurses to provide patient care.
• Ph.D., MD or Professional Degree in Medicine from an accredited medical school.
• Current M.D. or D.O. license for the state.
• Certification in BCLS, ACLS required if stress tests performed or as required by specialty.
• Current State and Federal Narcotics Licenses.
• 5 years physician or hospitalist experience.
• Experience with hospital medicine.