Preconstruction Services Project ManagerSletten Construction Company
Sletten Construction Company Preconstruction Services Project Manager Needed!!!!
Applicants, email your resume to email@example.com
We are looking for a well-rounded, experienced Architect, Engineer or Construction professional interested in working on a variety of projects for an established national construction firm.
Primary function will be to provide preconstruction services for Alternate Delivery projects.
- Assist with pre-construction Owner and Design Team coordination, Design and Constructability Reviews, Value Engineering, monitoring and controlling the preconstruction progress.
- Assist with project pursuit, including preparation of RFQ responses and team interviews.
- Assist with project scheduling and development of conceptual estimates.
- Support Construction phase of projects with as-needed problem resolution detailing and research.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications Preferred:
- Bachelor's degree in an accredited Architecture school or four-year degree in Engineering or Construction.
- Five (5) years professional experience in a design firm with strong emphasis on Construction Administrative experience in both office and field capacity.
- Professional experience including work on K-12 education, Higher Education, Public projects, Transportation, Correctional and/or Judicial projects.
- Professional experience in pre-design, design and construction phases of Alternate Delivery methods.
- Estimating experience
- AutoCAD, Revit or Navisworks experience
- Experience working in the Construction Industry
- Written and oral communication skills
Applicants will be evaluated in part based on number and type of preferences and qualifications met as described above; it is not expected that applicants meet all the requirements listed.
Other skills not specifically listed above will be considered.
Job will require travel generally confined to the western half of the U.S. Flexibility, multi-tasking and the desire to learn new jobs skills is required.