Sheet Metal ApprenticeshipSheet Metal Local 88 JATC
Sheet Metal Local 88 Training Center
Sheet Metal Apprenticeship - First Tuesday of each month 7:30 am - 11:30 am & 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Submit applications in person at:
Sheet Metal Local 88 JATC
2540 Marco Street, Las Vegas, NV 89115
Minorities and women are encouraged to apply.
Areas of Study
Applicants must meet the following requirements: No exceptions
- At least 18 years of age (Copy of birth certificate required at time of application)
- High school diploma or G.E.D. (Copy of birth certificate required at time of application)
- Valid Driver's License (Provide at time of application; must be a valid NV driver's license prior to acceptance)
- Pass a basic math and reading competency exam administered by the Committee
- Appear before the JATC board for an oral interview
If applicable, provide copies of the following:
- College grade transcripts
- Military release papers DD - 214 (Honorable)
- Proof of previous sheet metal experience
Those applicants selected are subject to a substance abuse test and verification of employment eligibility (l-9) prior to being indentured.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Sheet Metal Local 88 JATC will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identify), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40 years old or older. The Sheet Metal Local 88 JATC will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30, as amended.