Runner/Office AssistantROGERS MASTRANGELO CARVALHO & MITCHELL
Runner/Office Assistant Needed!!!
Downtown law firm seeks an extremely dependable individual for deliveries, errands, and miscellaneous duties in and around the office.
Valid driver's license and proof of insurance required.
Email your resume to email@example.com
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status.
We promote a drug-free work environment.
• Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
• Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
• Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
• Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
• Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
• Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
• Perform receptionist duties when needed
• Take orders for delivering important documents to and from courts
• Look through document dockets to ensure that the correct ones are being delivered
• Plan shortest and safest route to courts and back to the office to ensure timely delivery
• Ascertain that the right recipient is handed over the documents by inquiring about the identity
• Take signatures on receipts and ensure that delivery information has been communicated to the office
• Handle photocopying and document scanning duties along with managing correspondence
• Take orders for and perform verification activities for real estate and title records
• Perform data entry duties by entering important information in office data and checking it for accuracy
• Receive and distribute mail to intended recipients within the office