Seeking Warehouse Associate!
Knowledge in shipping, receiving, inventory preferred.
Must be able to move/lift up to 50 pounds regularly.
Forklift Operator experience required.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug-free work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Move inventory and materials across facilities
- Process inventory for delivery
- Sort, organize and store inventory in proper location(s)
- Package items and label correctly
- Scan delivered items and ensure quality
- Report damaged or missing inventory to supervisors
- Stack and organize large bulk items
- Remove inventory from trucks or shipping and delivery to proper location
- Update logs and documentation for inventory processing
- Move materials from facilities to workstations, pick-up locations, or other locations
- Wear safety gear at all times
- Operate heavy machinery like forklifts to move or store inventory
- Ensure workspace is free of debris and remove safety hazards from aisles
- Work as an active team member to complete team goals
- Prepare documentation and inventory for audits
Provided by The Las Vegas Review Journal