Foreman / SupervisorPremier Backhoe, Inc.
Are you looking to relocate to the Colorado River?
Underground utility contractor in Fort Mohave, AZ is seeking an experienced FOREMAN/SUPERVISOR for water utility pipe installation.
- Full-time position.
- Candidate must have valid Driver's License (CDL preferable)
- Applicants must pass a drug test!
Email Resume to PREMIERINC@FRONTIER.COM or call Human Resources at 928.201.9890
The Pipe Foreman will assist in the supervision of craft activities to assure optimum productivity and construction compliance. The Pipe Foreman will supervise the layout, assembly and installation of various sizes and types of drain pipe. The Pipe Foreman will study project specifications with Pipe Superintendent to plan sequencing and schedule for pipe installation.
- Coordinates and supervises daily activities of a 2 – 7 person crew.
- Utilizes heavy equipment to excavate, install and backfill drainage pipe.
- Sequences pipe installation to reduce inference with other project activities and the public.
- Continually inspects work site, surveying for potential hazards or safety concerns.
- Responsible for crew safety. Establishes safe work environment that complies with the Company safety program.
- Observes assigned equipment to detect machinery malfunctions. Assures the proper operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Analyzes job cost reports to ensure production is within budget.
- Reviews and approves employee time reporting.
- Maintains a professional relationship with Owner.
- The Pipe Foreman must be able to climb on and off heavy mobile equipment safely.
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug-free work environment.
Provided by The Las Vegas Review Journal