Finance ManagerPlanet Nissan
Planet Nissan is a HIGH VOLUME Nissan store that is part of one of the largest and most successful auto groups in Southern Nevada.
We are seeking to add an additional Finance Manager to our team of finance experts. Our ideal candidate will be customer-oriented, hard working, and results driven.
We offer extremely competitive pay and great benefits.
Candidates with direct experience working as a Sales Consultant, Service Writer, Finance Manager or BDC Manager are encouraged to apply.
- Offer vehicle financing to customers and provide customers with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties.
- Help coordinate the approval process for all loans and lines of credit on the purchase of new and pre-owned vehicles Seek new lending institutions and maintain excellent working relationships with current lending institutions to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Process financing and leasing deals accurately and timely Oversee the completion of all contracts and related paperwork on each vehicle purchase in an efficient and timely manner. Maintain a minimum quota on products and production that is higher than most in the industry.
- Follow up with all customers to be sure their experience was an excellent one Demonstrate complete commitment to supporting the sales department in achieving its goals while also looking out for the dealerships best interests as a whole
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required Prior automotive experience preferred Ability to achieve sales goals with high customer satisfaction ratings
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Current, valid driver's license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- Knowledge of ADP/CDK DMS system
Benefits: Aggressive pay plan Paid vacation Medical, Dental, Vision Send