Plumber and Pipefitter & HVAC/Service Technician Apprenticeship
Plumber and Pipefitter Pipefitter & HVAC/Service/Service Technician
— Apprenticeship Opportunities —
Applicant’s must meet the following requirements:
REQUIREMENTS: (No Exceptions)
1. Minimum age: 18 years. No maximum age limit.
2. Must possess the natural aptitudes essential to acquiring the skills of the trade.
3. Must be physically able to perform all work of the trade.
4. Must be legally residing in the United States, genuinely interested in learning the trade, and willing to comply with all terms and conditions of the Apprenticeship Standards, Rules, and Regulations.
5. Possess a High School Diploma, G.E.D. Certificate or Certificate of High School Equivalency
6. Provide copies of the following documents at the time of application (No Exceptions):
a. Birth Certificate or Passport
b. High School Diploma or a Certificate of High School Equivalency or G.E.D
c. Legible High School Transcripts from graduated High School or Certificate of High
School Transcripts if available.
d. Transcripts of Trade School, College, Work Investment Program etc.
e. Photo ID- (A valid Driver’s license will be required if you are indentured into the program)
f. Social Security Card
g. Military DD-214 Release Papers and Military Transcripts (if applicable)
h. Transcripts of Trade School, College, Work Investment Program etc. (optional)
7. Take a mandatory basic math exam administered by the Committee on the day assigned.
*Please note: In order to be able to test, you must have submitted the application and all the required documents.
8. Appear before the J.A.T.C. Committee for an oral interview.
9. All Applicants selected are subject to a Substance Abuse Test prior to being indentured into the 2020 Plumbers and Pipefitters Apprenticeship Program.