Come be a part of the team that was named one of the Top Workplaces in Nevada for two years in a row.
Picerne Real Estate Group is looking for an experienced Manager for a luxury apartment community in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Resident Manager is responsible for all phases of the operation of the property, including, but not limited to, the general administration and maintenance of the property.
• Oversee the development and administration of sound operating and fiscal policies in all areas of the property.
• Responsible for the operations of the property on a 24-hour basis.
• Accountable for the handling of emergencies whenever they may occur.
• Supervise, train, mentor, and direct employees.
• Provide for resident services; resolve property and resident concerns.
• Provide administrative services that include adherence to company policy and procedures,
maintaining accurate records, supervising accounts payable and receivables, observance of
budget guidelines and adherence to all government regulations.
• Create and maintain marketing plans.
• Maintain company standards for curb appeal; conduct physical inspections of the property.
Experience should include responsibilities for initial budget preparation, scheduling operations and personnel, purchasing, leasing, training, and mentoring. Candidates must have knowledge of Fair Housing and Landlord Tenant Law. The manager must know property management accounting procedures and should be skilled in reading and interpreting financial statements. In addition, a strong background in marketing principals is preferred.
All candidates should have 3 to 5 years of experience in on-site management of 200 units or more and have been associated with a professional management company. A four-year college degree and a professional designation of Certified Property Manager (CPM), Certified Apartment Manager (CAM), or Accredited Resident Manager (ARM) is preferred. Experience in Yardi is a plus. All candidates must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license. Pre-employment background and drug testing required.
Excellent benefit package: medical, dental with employer paid portion, 401K with employer match, ROTH, vision and voluntary benefits also available.
- Compensation: $40,000-$75,000 annual DOE
$600-$900/month bonus potential
. Apartment discount 100%
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
• Please, no phone calls about this job!
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply Online: http://www.picerne.com/employment