• $13 - $16 DOE
• Irrigation Experience
• Min 18 years of age
• Fluent in English
• High School Diploma
• Valid NV Drivers License
• Lifting up to 70lbs
Apply in person at 1265 Airport Rd, 2nd floor, Boulder City NV 89005 or online at http://jobs.papillon.com/jobs/landscaper-10129.html
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug-free work environment.
• Perform grounds keeping and building maintenance duties.
• Mow lawn either by hand or by using a riding lawnmower.
• Cut lawn using hand, power or riding mower and trim and edge around walks, flower beds, and walls.
• Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes.
• Apply pesticide to rid grounds of pests such as mosquitos, wasps, ticks, and others.
• Apply fertilizer to the ground to enhance growth.
• Shovel snow from walkways and sprinkle ice down to keep people from falling.
• Perform routine maintenance duties such as applying plaster, fixing fountains, and other duties.
• Sweep walkway of debris.
• Cut down tree limbs that are posing a danger.
• Trim shrubs and pull weeds.
• Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment utilized in grounds keeping.
• Install lawn furniture.
• Rake, mulch, and prune the grounds as needed.
• Install rock, cement, lighting, water, and furniture.
• Water plants and grass as needed and apply fertilizer
Provided by The Las Vegas Review Journal