Maintenance MechanicsPABCO Gypsum
PABCO® Gypsum, a division of PABCO® Building Products LLC, has manufactured quality gypsum board products and service for over 35 years.
The Las Vegas, NV plant is currently accepting resumes for Maintenance Mechanics
Successful candidates will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent Trade school in mechanical coursework preferred.
- Requires 3-5 years experience as a mechanic.
- Knowledge of hydraulics, bearing mountings and dismounting, welding, pipe fittings, chains, sprockets, belts, sheaves, gearboxes, conveyors, and motors helpful.
- Ability to use and operate a lift truck, hoists and lifts, drills and drill presses, saws and a variety of hand tools necessary to perform duties
- Salary based on work experience
PABCO offers an excellent benefit and compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing retirement plan and wellness programs.
Additionally, interested candidates may apply online at http://bit.ly/2E7TbHy.
PABCO® Gypsum is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug-free work environment.