Insurance Account Executive/Customer Service RepresentativeOrgill/Singer & Associates, Inc.
Insurance Account Executive/Customer Service Representative!
Independent Insurance Agency/ Brokerage, established in Las Vegas in 1986, seeks a licensed, experienced insurance professional for a Property and Casualty Account Executive/ CSR position.
Compensation commensurate with experience in Commercial Lines.
Excellent benefit package and working conditions.
Applicants can Fax Resume to 702-207-8773 or Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No calls please.
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug-free work environment.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems.
- Compare disputed merchandise with original requisitions and information from invoices, and prepare invoices for returned goods.
- Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, and issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
- Contact customers in order to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, and/or arrange for billing.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions are taken.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information in order to assess the validity of complaints and to determine possible causes, such as extreme weather conditions that could increase utility bills.
- Order tests that could determine the causes of product malfunctions.
- Recommend improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods and procedures in order to prevent future problems.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Review claims adjustments with dealers, examining parts claimed to be defective and approving or disapproving dealers’ claims.
- Review insurance policy terms in order to determine whether a particular loss is covered by insurance.
- Solicit sale of new or additional services or products.