Junior Loan ProcessorNoble Home Loans
Junior Loan Processor
Summerlin based residential mortgage company is looking for a Junior Loan Processor to help round out our team. This is full-time position. The ideal candidates should have at least 1-2 years of working experience in initial loan set up with emphasis on compliance with focus on TRID, and the timely and correct issuance of the all initial disclosures. Candidate will perform a range of mortgage loan processing steps to accept an originated loan application and provide excellent customer service, both external and internal. Candidate will be mainly responsible for ordering appraisals, working with title companies and dealing with insurance.
- Team oriented & a positive attitude. Good verbal & written communications skills.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently and to work well under pressure.
- Proficient Computer skills with Microsoft Word and Point systems.
- Planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate daily workload around multiple assignments
- Compensation will depend on experience.
If you meet All the qualifications above, please reply with your resume.
We will contact all qualified candidates.
We offer Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, paid time off, and opportunities for advancement.