Laundry Engineer SupervisorMetropolitan Laundry & Linen Service
LAUNDRY ENGINEER SUPERVISOR
Seeking those with experience in a high volume laundry environment with an electrical, mechanical, and plumbing background.
Understanding of laundry equipment, water systems, and boilers preferred.
Proficient with computers & data entry a must.
Call 702-739-1971 or Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Metro Laundry and Linen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug-free work environment.
Provided by The Las Vegas Review Journal
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain proper operation of the Laundry equipment.
- Knowledgeable to operate all tools and equipment.
- Must be knowledgeable in hazardous material storage and disposal.
- Assure that replacement parts are adequately available to maintain proper operation of all laundry equipment.
- Know and follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Other job-related duties as assigned and instructed by management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
- Think and demonstrate quality daily.
- Always speak positively about the hotel in and outside the workplace.
- Courteous and respectful by assisting other when necessary.
- Provide anticipatory service to guests and internal customers.