DIGITAL OPTIMIZATION SPECIALIST
Works in conjunction with sales reps to facilitate, optimize, and report on digital campaigns. Role includes the fulfillment of programmatic and social digital advertising, management of SEM & SEO campaigns, trafficking of our owned and operated campaigns and reporting for digital campaigns.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities
- Oversees the fulfillment of all digital campaigns of assigned teams
- Ensuring that closed sales are executed properly
- Create a dashboard for all campaigns
- Providing custom reporting when needed based on tiered levels of service
- Aiding in monitoring rates and creating rates/packages that the Reps can sell
Standards of Performance
- Achieve company’s core KPI goals for position along with additional KPI goals assigned by manager
- Profit Margin on Programmatic and Social Digital advertising
- Maintain proper pacing and account spend of all campaigns assigned
- Ensure all campaigns are setup properly and run on time if all assets are in based on SLAs
- Minimum of 2 years digital campaign management experience preferred
- Must be familiar with Google Analytics, Google Ad 360, Paid Search, Microsoft Office Suite, and current ad serving DSP and DMP partners
Lightning Digital, a division of Las Vegas Review-Journal, Inc.