Consumer Legal SecretaryLegal Aid Center of Southern Nevada
Consumer Legal Secretary
Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada is recruiting for a full-time, permanent Legal Secretary for its Adult Guardianship/Consumer Rights Project.
- Qualified candidates must have experience with Nevada and Federal courts, legal terminology and procedures.
- Candidates must be proficient with the court and office calendaring, filing and general office protocols.
- Prefer candidate with Adult Guardianship practice who is bi-lingual (English-Spanish) but not required.
- Candidate must have excellent organizational, communication and computer skills and have expertise with Word, WordPerfect, Excel and Outlook software programs.
- Additional qualities desired: Is able to understand the lives and struggles confronting low-income and vulnerable people in our community
- Enjoys providing customer service to someone who might need extra patience understanding their legal issue
- An empathetic communicator with a positive attitude.
- Enjoys being a part of a great team of caring individuals
- Loves challenges, dislikes being bored and believes drama and gossip belong at the movies or at brunch, not at work.
Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada offers a benefits package, including 100% employer paid health, dental, vision and life insurance for employees and their dependents, paid vacation/sick time, and company matched 403b plan.
Follow us on Twitter.com/LegalAidSNV, Facebook and YouTube.
Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada is an ADA/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Provided by The Las Vegas Review Journal