Las Vegas based law firm for over 30 years, Estate planning, charitable planning, asset protection, estate and gift tax planning, business planning, formation of LLCs, corporations and limited partnerships, intergenerational planning, trust administration and probate;
- Preferred experience with estate planning, wills, trusts, and estate and probate administrations;
- Provide legal support for corporate formations, estate planning, trust administrations, probate and transactional matters;
- Resident agent duties with the Secretary of State, and process incoming documents received as resident agent;
- Prepare correspondence and emails to clients re: upcoming annual filings, consultations;
- Review trusts and ancillary documents;
- Prepare flow charts of entities and trusts;
- Answer telephones and assist with setting up consultations and client meetings;
- Manage projects and meet deadlines,
- Need experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and be comfortable with new data entry and digital executions
- Must be detail oriented and review documents to ensure accuracy.
- Must be willing to learn; and
- Seek an opportunity with more stability and growth.
- Salary DOE and Benefits