STUDIO TECH (PART-TIME)
The Las Vegas Review-Journal is seeking a Part-Time Studio Tech .
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Shoot, edit, produce video for Vegas Nation weekly programming
- Operate studio and control room technology to deliver programming to various platforms
- Operate Tricaster, Live U, Bitcentral platforms in live and taped formats.
Skills & Requirements:
- Previous video editing, TV production experience
- Ability to shoot video and write video copy based on AP and Review-Journal standards.
- Degree in journalism, multimedia arts, communications, or associated field
- Ability to manage projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well in live video environment.
- Experience working with the following platforms preferred:
- AP, Avid Media composer, Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Panasonic video equipment, LiveU, Wordpress, Merlin, GPS, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, CrowdTangle, Hootesuite, Social News Desk
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Position is part time (up to 29 hours weekly)
Pre-employment drug and background checks
Must present proof of COVID-19 vaccination