Regional Sales Consultant Key Accounts
Regional Sales Consultant – Key Accounts
The Las Vegas Review-Journal is seeking a highly motivated, Regional Sales Consultant to join our team. The Regional Sales Consultant will be responsible for maintaining existing national and regional multimedia advertising and sponsorship account revenue from assigned client list; identifying and closing opportunities to add products/services to grow and maximize spend from existing clients; targeting and closing new, large-scale national and regional multimedia advertising and sponsorship clients based outside the local market; building and sustaining strong client relationships; ensuring accurate, timely internal and external communication; ensuring accuracy and integrity of rates; ensuring exceptional client satisfaction; meeting/exceeding assigned sales revenue goals; and other duties as assigned.
* This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States, except the State of Colorado.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and close opportunities to add products/services to maximize client
- Create and present audience-based multimedia advertising proposals that include the full appropriate array of Review-Journal and Lightning Digital products/services and ensures achievement of client’s desired
- Produce accurate sales forecasts based on account/market potential on a monthly, quarterly, and annual
- Request testimonials and new client referrals from active
- Maintain positive industry citizenship/involvement/networking.
- Attend company-sponsored events where advertisers are
- Remain current on industry technology, trends, market activities, and competition at all times.
- Meet/exceed assigned sales revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Achieve company’s standard KPIs in required time period(s) along with others assigned by
- Close sales at a high percentage through utilization of strong negotiation
- Utilize and manage internal support resources in a positive, respectful manner to enhance sales
- Contribute to team effort by working to accomplish team results along with individual results.
- Ensure accurate instructions, paperwork, verbal/written communication, project management, etc. at all times.
- Work to set realistic client campaign performance expectations; ensure creation of messaging that is in alignment with the client’s stated expectations; adjust when necessary to ensure client expectations are
- Schedule and hold client satisfaction/strategic review meetings with top clients on a quarterly basis, or more frequently as appropriate.
- Enforce and adhere to company’s established
- Conduct all internal and external business and communication in a positive, respectful manner at all
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, similar field, or equivalent work
- 5+ years of experience in advertising sales working predominantly with large-scale advertisers (spend greater than $50,000 annually) and a proven track record of goal attainment
- Digital marketing and/or advertising experience
- Experience using sales CRM
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience working with large-scale national and/or regional advertising accounts
- Must provide proof of current COVID-19 vaccination.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test and background screening
TO APPLY: Please email your résumé with cover letter to email@example.com with “Regional Sales Consultant” in the subject line.