Financial Analysis Manager
General Position Summary
Responsible for managing financial analysis activities for the organization. The financial analysis manager will need to interpret raw financial data and other data based on business needs to recommend changes to business processes, participate in business meetings to present their progress, and use a computer with specialized software to make calculations and run analysis. The financial analyst manager also needs to build models that will assist management with making informed decisions for projecting business outcomes.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities
List Major Responsibilities
- Prepare and present financial analysis
- Work with teams to define success metrics and KPIs.
- Monitor and distribute regular reports with data from multiple sources.
- One of the manager's main responsibilities includes analyzing advertising performance and financials and identifying opportunities for improvements.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to interact with financial experts
- Ability to present complex information to non-financial professionals in an understandable manner.
Standards of Performance
- Provide analytics support for all platforms under the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Inc. umbrella
- Analyze key opportunities and risks throughout the business reviewing P&L and key metrics
- Performs account analysis and financial research to validate results and ensures data integrity
- Communicate with colleagues and management to understand scope of new projects
- Ability to create visually compelling presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field - e.g. Analytics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Finance, or equivalent experience
- Advanced Excel skills and proficient in MS Office
- 5+ years of analytics experience using tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau, R, Python, SQL
- Minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role
- Demonstrated proactive problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple companies and departmental functions
- Experience in analyzing business performance within a media environment desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- This position is based in Las Vegas, NV
Pre-Employment Drug Test and Background Checks
Must present proof of COVID-19 vaccination