First-Line SupervisorJ International Management LLC.
First-Line Supervisor Needed
Required: AA Degree in Hospitality Management.
Mail resume to J International Management LLC. at 5808 Spring Mountain Rd. Ste. 104, Las Vegas, NV 89146
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug-free work environment.
• Monitor production lines operations to ensure that it complies with the quality and safety standards of the company.
• Recommend improvements in quality processes and production procedures and equipment.
• Provide proper training to staffs on their job duties.
• Ensure each staff meets the assigned production targets daily.
• Manage resource allocation including workstation assignments, employee breaks, and shift rotations to achieve assigned objectives.
• Coordinate and manage shutdowns, productions startups, and changeovers.
• Manage proper staffing level daily by checking sick leaves, forecasted employee vacations, and unanticipated absences.
• Conduct shift meetings to ensure that staffs understand daily objectives and output requirements.
• Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for operational efficiency.
• Coordinate with Plant Manager and Shift Supervisor to address issues and safety concerns immediately.
• Build a safe, clean and positive working atmosphere.
• Prepare daily production reports that will include output quality and quantity.