Automotive Sales ConsultantsInfiniti of Las Vegas
AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANTS – INFINITI OF LAS VEGAS
INFINITI of Las Vegas, a 2018 Award of Excellence dealership, has a unique opportunity for experienced sales consultants who understand the luxury space. You understand the luxury consumer audience and their style and service preferences and you’re confident in demonstrating luxury lines to showcase both features and function. Our best sales consultants earn in excess of $100,000 a year!
While previous luxury brand automotive sales experience is preferred, candidates who have experience in other luxury lines of business – retail, real estate, dining – are encouraged to apply. Ideal candidates have a presence reflective of the INFINITI brand, are self-driven and motivated to succeed. We’ll provide training that prepares you to serve our clients by demonstrating the features and capabilities of our line of exceptional vehicles and help you develop your new and existing relationships into prospective customers.
In addition to a professional presence and work ethic, a valid driver’s license and clean driving record is required. INFINITI of Las Vegas offers an aggressive pay plan, paid vacation, and full medical benefits. Call us or come in to learn more about how you can reimagine your future at INFINITI of Las Vegas.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities,
- and features; taking test drives; comparing and contrasting competitive
- models; explaining warranties and services
- Prospect daily for potential customers; maintain consistent rapport
- with previously sold customers
- Maintain an owner follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction
- Continually learn about product updates, features, accessories, inventory and their benefits to the customer
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and be devoted to guaranteeing satisfaction to our customers
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals
- Learn to overcome objections; ask for the sale; negotiate price; complete salesor purchase agreement; explain and offer warranties, services, and finance
- Provide sales management information by completion reports.
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions as required.
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company's values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors
- Sales experience (preferably in the automotive industry) preferred
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written
- Confidence in your ability to be successful
- A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment
- Great attitude with high-energy personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment
- Valid driver license and a good driving record
- Aggressive pay plan
- Paid vacation
- Medical, Dental, Vision