Restaurant AttendantHoney Pig
Clean tables, and remove dirty dishes.
No experience required.
Send your resume to Lee, Jake dba Honey Pig: 4725 Spring Mountain Rd., #K & L, Las Vegas, NV 89102
Honey Pig is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status.
We promote drug-freeee work environment.
- Assisted with accurate verification of transaction.
- Maintain, stock, and display food according to company policy.
- Manage cash register and monetary transactions correctly.
- Perform opening and closing duties as required.
- Maintain poise and focus under pressure allowing for an efficient, error-free job
- Possess strong interpersonal skills in communication, teamwork, flexibility, and cohesiveness with fellow co-workers.
- Impeccable customer service, integrity, honesty and a genuine willingness to get to know the guest.
- Responsible for all course and clubhouse food and beverage aspects.