Director of Patient Care ServicesHealthy Living at Home -Las Vegas
Who we are
Are you passionate about home health care? Do you want to make a difference by providing comfort, compassion, and care to patients and families? Come join Healthy Living at Home!
We take pride in being a home health agency operated by experienced professionals with extensive clinical, healthcare, and hospitality backgrounds. We enjoy working with those who put the patient and their loved ones first by finding ways to service individual needs. Our "At Your Service" philosophy allows us to empower employees to provide exceptional patient care.
Healthy Living at Home - providing home health "At Your Service."
What you'll do
As a Director of Patient Care Services (RN) for Healthy Living at Home, you will establish and implement the overall clinical direction at your location. You will create and continuously evaluate home health care goals to ensure that they meet quality standards and promote the organization's philosophy: "At Your Service."
- Oversee, guide, and counsel Clinical Supervisors to assist them in continually improving all aspects of home health care service
- Develop, recommend, and administer organization policies and procedures
- Assist with the evaluation of organizational performance via a performance improvement program, productivity, and quarterly and annual reviews
- Assure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws regarding licensure and certification of personnel as well as maintain compliance with the Joint Commission Home Care standards
Who you are
- Current unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) license in the location state
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current CPR card
- Five (5) years of experience working under your RN license
- Three (3) years of management experience within the last five years in home health or related health care organization