Hair StylistHAIR MECHANIX
Hair Mechanix Seeking Experienced Hair Stylist
Location: Trop & Pecos 89121.
Call 702-898-3909 to Schedule an Interview
Hair Mechanix is an Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status.
We promote a drug-free work environment.
• Consulting with clients on stylistic options for their hair.
• Listening to client needs to determine their preferences.
• Describing different hair care products and their benefits.
• Shampooing, cutting, coloring and highlighting hair.
• Performing scalp treatments.
• Acting as salespersons to sell clients hair care retail products.
• Building a personal relationship with clients to ensure return visits.
• Adhering to salon safety and cleanliness standards.
• Managing bookings and welcoming clients into the store.
• Keeping updated on hairstyle trends and styling methods.
• High school graduation or GED completion.
• Licensing from a cosmetology school.
• Previous experience as a Hair Stylist or colorist.
• A wide pallet of styling and coloring techniques.
• Proficiency with hot irons, curlers and blow-dryers.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good verbal communication.
• Physical stamina.
• Creative mindset and a good eye for design.