Make $600-$700 plus per week.
Right away! No clientele needed!
Paid vacation & insurance.
Call (702) 666-7367.
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug-free work environment.
• Advising clients on their haircare needs
• Creating hairstyles for formal events
• Analyzing clients’ hair, facial features, and needs, and determining/recommending beauty treatments
• Styling and dressing hairpieces, extensions, and wigs
• Maintaining an appointment calendar through scheduling
• Demonstrating and selling styling products
• Learning and perfecting new styles and techniques
• Maintaining and updating client records
• Shaving and trimming beards and mustaches, and sideburns
• Waxing eyebrows and facial hair
• Trimming, cutting, and shaving hair using clippers, scissors, trimmers, and razors
• Maintaining workstations and sanitizing tools and equipment
• Applying chemical setting, straightening, or curling solutions
• Using curlers, rollers, hot irons, and curling irons
• Applying hair color, dye, and tints
• Administering therapeutic scalp and hair treatments
• Performing scalp, neck, and face massages
• Applying hot towel treatments
• Depending on the role hairstylists play in a salon, they may also be responsible for ensuring product inventory is sufficient, ordering new products, stocking products on display shelves, and even doing some marketing for the salon.
• Be able to work under pressure
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Be patient
• Be able to work long hours on their feet
• Pay attention to small details
• Listen closely to their clients’ wants and needs
• Be able to follow instructions
• Keep up with the latest beauty trends
• Earn the trust of their clients
• Closely follow safety, sanitation, and health standards