Heavy Equipment Operators, Drivers, Construction LaborersEntact
Entact, LLC is hiring for the following positions:
Heavy Equipment Operators
- Must have experience in environmental or earthwork construction industry.
- Ability to run dozer, excavator, loader and end-dumps required.
- Drivers must have off-road construction experience.
- Laborers will perform general labor activities associated with hazardous and non-hazardous waste cleanup and site remediation.
- Must pass background check, physical/drug test
- 40 hour Hazwoper training preferred.
- Able to wear PPE when needed; frequent travel required
Nationwide Opportunities, Travel Pay, Excellent Pay and Benefits!
Apply on our website: www.ENTACT.com
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug-free work environment.
DELIVERING INNOVATIVE, COST EFFECTIVE, AND SAFE SOLUTIONS
Our unique group of experts create and implement field remediation and geotechnical solutions for a wide range of clients at active facilities and dormant properties. We own a large fleet of heavy equipment for remediation, earthwork, and geotechnical construction.
Founded over 27 years ago on the belief that safety, technical excellence, field expertise, and sound business practices are all necessary to deliver outstanding service, ENTACT is recognized today as a premier provider of environmental services. We are capable of successfully and safely addressing our clients’ most challenging projects.