Public Relations SpecialistEl Zoe Foundation, Inc.
Seeking Public Relations Specialist
Work location: Las Vegas, NV.
Job duties: Promoting and creating an intended international public image for the organization, writing, and/or selecting material to release to various communications media.
Degree Requirements: Master’s degree or equivalent.
Work Experience: 2 years.
Other requirements: travel; a valid passport; fluency in English, French, and Cameroonian Pidgin English.
Salary: $48.000 per year.
Email your resume to email@example.com
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug-free work environment.
Duties include the following:
- Write press releases and prepare information for the media
- Identify main client groups and audiences and determine the best way to reach them
- Respond to requests for information from the media or designate an appropriate spokesperson or information source
- Help clients communicate effectively with the public
- Develop and maintain their organization's corporate image and identity, using logos and signs
- Draft speeches and arrange interviews for an organization’s top executives
- Evaluate advertising and promotion programs to determine whether they are compatible with their organization’s public relations efforts
- Develop and carry out fundraising strategies for an organization by identifying and contacting potential donors and applying for grants