Prominent Las Vegas firm seeks Litigation Secretary
Applicants must have extensive prior legal/litigation experience, familiarity with Nevada court procedures, rules and documents, and calendaring requirements.
Must possess a thorough knowledge of Word and Microsoft Office.
Excellent benefits; salary DOE.
Fax your resume and references to Becky at 702-796-7181.
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status.
We promote a drug-free work environment.
• Demonstrate proficiency in data management software
• Maintain professional interaction with clients
• Possess excellent written and verbal skills
• Be familiar with certain court procedures
• Be proficient typists
• Work flexible hours and manage their time well
• Meet deadlines
• Formatting briefs, pleadings and other legal documents
• Keeping track of attorney time records and billing
• Filing legal documents (e-filing skills are preferred)
• Transcribing dictations
• Corresponding with clients
• Maintaining calendars