General Ledger Accounting ClerkConfidential
General Ledger Accounting Clerk
We are looking for a skilled General Ledger Accounting Clerk that will, under limited
supervision, perform a variety of general to complex accounting functions. This position
will compile and verify financial data, reconcile accounts ad perform related duties. Advanced
knowledge of clerical accounting practices and procedures is required, along with analytical
ability, attention to detail and the ability to independently perform routine to complex clerical
accounting functions in an accurate and timely manner.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Make sure the general ledger is balanced properly.
• Record day-to-day transactions.
• Create journal entries and assemble supporting documentation.
• Track the contents of accounts.
• Reconcile, research and resolve discrepancies.
• Perform monthly and annual checks on the general ledger.
• Create portions of the financial statements and write related disclosures.
• Utilize computerized accounting software programs (MS Dynamics GP [Great Plains], MS Office) to perform duties and responsibilities.
• Operate office equipment including personal computer, multi-function copier, and 10-key calculator.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent required. College-level accounting courses or an Associate’s Degree in accounting preferred.
• Three to five years of general ledger accounting experience.
• Knowledge and skills in personal computer software programs, including word processing (Word), spreadsheets (Excel), and accounting systems software (MS Dynamics GP).
• Demonstrated mathematical, organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills.
Call 702-966-0501 to Schedule an Interview or Fax your Resume to: 702-212-478.