Food Service Workers needed!
Experienced & have cards.
Call (702) 735-6644 to schedule your interview today!!!!
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug-free work environment.
- Sets up food service, kitchen, or salad area facilities, equipment and utensils, under detailed instruction, in accordance with specific area needs; checks food temperatures and/or prepares areas for daily operations; may operate cooking or bakery equipment as assigned.
- Conveys food and supplies from the main kitchen, bakery, and/or salad preparation area to the serving site either by carrying or by utilizing a motorized cart.
- Follows prescribed procedures in setting up hot and cold food lines; chooses proper utensils and sets steam line to appropriate temperature for menu items.
- Prepares or assists in the preparation of hot and cold meat and vegetable dishes, beverages, salads, sandwiches, pie fillings, simple bakery items, salad dressings, and/or other similar food items, as appropriate to the position.
- As appropriate to the position, serves food items to customers from counters and/or steam tables, in accordance with specific instructions, ensuring that appropriate portions are served.
- May serve a range of hot and cold food items from counters and steam tables; adds relishes and garnishes according to instructions.
- As needed, replenishes foods, silverware, glassware, dishes, and trays at serving stations; may order and replenish condiments.
- Fills ice cream, yogurt, and/or ice machines, if present in area of operation; ensures that machines are cleaned and maintained, as necessary.
- Attends to day-to-day problems and needs concerning equipment and food supplies; detects and ensures disposition of spoiled or unattractive food, defective supplies/equipment, and/or other unusual conditions.
- May clean and maintain work areas, including floors, facilities, utensils, and equipment; collects and places garbage and trash in designated containers; as appropriate to the area of operation.
- Washes pots, pans, and other serviceware ensuring sanitary handling; organizes and replaces serviceware to appropriate location.
- May perform cashiering duties, as required.
- May provide guidance and training to other employees performing related work.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
- Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
- Developing new cocktail recipes.