Election WorkersClark County Election Department
Election Workers needed for 2018
The Clark County Election Department needs you to work at the polls on Election Day and/or during early voting. Bilingual language skills in English and Spanish or Filipino (tagalog) are desirable but not required.
- November 6, 2018, General Election Day
- October 20- November 2, 2018 Early morning
- Election Day: $150.00 (one Day)
- Early Voting: 10.00/hour (Hours and Days may vary)
- Registered voter in Clark County, NV
- Not a candidate or relative of a candidate
- Able to perform all duties; for Election Day, endure long hours (about 14 hours); for Early voting, flexible for a variable schedule
- Attend a training class and pass a hands-on evaluation.
How to register your interest:
Internet: www.ClarkCountyNV.gov/Vote, log-into “Registered Voter Services” and select“ Apply to Be a Poll worker” from the drop down menu; or Telephone: Call the Election Department at (702)455-2815. You may drop by at Election Center 965 Trade Dr. N. Las Vegas, NV 89030 or Election Department Clark County Government Ctr. 500 S. Grand Central Pkwy. Las Vegas, NV 89106 or call:
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug-free work environment.