This position is located in beautiful Southern Utah 106 miles from Las Vegas (St. George). If you are ready to make a change this opportunity might be for you.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Clinical therapists are responsible for the youth's therapeutic services while in treatment. They will help youth learn how to help themselves by assisting youth in improving their self-esteem and teaching them how to apply valuable communication and coping skills. Therapists will use individual, family, and group therapy sessions to accomplish this objective.
- Responsible for the provision of quality, comprehensive, and well-integrated clinical services. This includes a minimum of 8 clinical hours per day in direct and indirect services. This includes, but is not limited to, assessments, treatment planning, and provisioning, and discharge planning.
- Individual therapy, family therapy, and group therapy
- Treatment Team participation
- All required documentation to include in monthly Student Progress Reports
- Potential participation in Individualized Education Plan Team Meetings with the Academic department
- Must maintain licensure consistent with State requirements and attend appropriate continuing education to maintain any professional memberships or meet agency expectations
- Must maintain knowledge about and adhere to agency policies and procedures
- May be required to accept calls at night or on the weekend due to unexpected student behaviors
- Responsible for other duties as assigned
- Responsible for learning and following the Program Structure and for upholding the rules of the program
- Must have a current Ph.D., Psy.D., CSW, LCSW, MFT, ACMHC, or CMHC license or have passed the clinical exams required to obtain these licensures.
- Background screening clearance.
- Experience in mental health, substance abuse, and family treatment.
- Fluent in both English/Spanish desired (Speaking/Writing).
WAGES AND BENEFITS:
- Excellent pay (pay will is based on experience)
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Insurance Available(Health, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 403b Retirement Plan with Match
- Flex Spending Plan(Health & Dependent Care)
- Job Type: Full-time
ABOUT CINNAMON HILLS:
Cinnamon Hills is a residential treatment program for youth ages 12-17 whose emotional and behavioral characteristics are impeding their ability to succeed in their current educational setting. Our highly structured environment and well-trained staff work together to ensure student behaviors are under control and the educational environment remains a safe and productive place for learning. This provides each student with the opportunity to engage effectively in the full scope of academic and therapeutic services.