Director of Advanced Analytics #SY634246Caesars Enterprise Services, LLC
Seeking a Director of Advanced Analytics! (Ref #SY634246)
Manager of Plane Program Analytics (multiple openings in Las Vegas, NV)
- Oversees analytical support activities for the company's charter air program,
- Caesars Enterprise Services is the gaming industry's largest domestic charter service; develops and implements tools aimed at automating data analytics processes and reports utilizing SAS, SQL, VBA, and Tableau tools.
- Responsible for executing analytics processes with a view towards supporting business operating decision marking and evaluating the charter air program's profitability.
- Preparing sophisticated forecasting and optimization models.
- Providing critical data analysis and guidance to formulate insights into the plane program, customer behaviors driving performance and marketing programs impacting those customer behaviors.
- Evaluating new routes & cities & recommending structural changes to the plane program.
Mail Resume to Caesars Enterprise Services, LLC Attn: Ronda Fraley, Director of Corporate Talent, Caesars Palace Drive Las Vegas, NV 89109 USA. Ref job #SY634246
GROW YOUR CAREER
Climb aboard the most progressive career-building system in the industry and hold on as Caesars Entertainment Corporation helps you get where you want to be. With programs such as tuition reimbursement, leadership development courses, and a strong promote-from-within culture, you'll have every opportunity to turn your job into something more. You can do anything or be anything at Caesars Entertainment Corporation, from delighting guests on the casino floor to managing financial transactions on Wall Street or even designing the Casino of the Future.
Caesars Enterprise Services is an Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug-free work environment.
Provided by The Las Vegas Review Journal