Transportation EngineerCA Group Inc.
Seeking Transportation Engineer!
CA Group Inc. (Las Vegas, NV) seeks a Transportation Engineer to assist in the prep and production of construction plans, perform cost estimation, quantity & design calculation using American Association of State Highway & Transp.
Officials (AASHTO), Department of Transportation (DOT) design standards & Regional Transportation Commission (RTC) design documents.
- Conduct highway capacity analysis for signal and stop control intersections, freeway, and arterial segments.
- Perform cost-benefit studies for Capacity, Pavement & Safety Projects.
- Perform traffic operations analysis using SYNCRO, HCS & VISSIM software. Forecast future volumes & develop traffic signal & co-ordination plans.
- Prep plans, reports & engineering drawings. Assist w/ the design of intelligent transportation & advanced traffic management systems includes flow detectors, dynamic message signs, ramp meters and CCTVs.
- Prep plans using AutoCAD & Microstation CAD software.
- Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related
- 1 year of Transportation Engineering experience
Mail resumes to CA Group Inc., Attn: James Caviola, 2785 South Rainbow Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89146
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug-free work environment.
Provided by The Las Vegas Review Journal